Posted by sally on .
Create a plan for identifying potential students for the new at-risk program by completing
the following points:
These are the questions I have to yse.
What part of the at-risk population will the program serve?
2. How will students be identified for the program?
3. How will the program address the needs of the students?
4. What additional social resources are available in the community that can be
utilized for greater success?
5. What are the potential positive impacts for the district, students, and community?
6. What are the necessary steps for implementing the program?
Thank you for your help.
At-Risk children -
Here is an excellent site
If you put "identifying at risk children" into Google, you will find several sites.