Posted by sam on Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 10:37pm.
Escribe las frases en espanol.
1. We forgot the homework. ( literalmente: "The homeowrk was forgotten "on us")
2. You lost money. ( the money was lost "on you")
I AM VERY CONFUSED
spanish - Claudia, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 10:45pm
nosotros olvidamos la tarea
or it also works like this
olvidamos la tarea nosotros
tu perdiste dinero
perdiste dinero tu.
spanish - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 9:08am
You didn't get the idea last night? You are working with 3rd person singular (if there is only one thing lost, forgotten, etc.) of a Reflexive Verb. Then the indirect-object pronoun (me, te, le, nos, os, les) tells the person involved.
1. literally: the homework forgot itself on us = Se nos olvidó la tarea. Be sure you UNDERSTAND what you are doing here. If you don't get the general idea, you will never get it!
2. literally: the money lost itself as far as YOU (familiar or formal, singular or plural) were concerned = Se te perdió el dinero. Notice I selected "te" rather than "le" or "les" because that's what your sentences used last night.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - assignment Escribe las frases en espanol. 1. We forgot the homework...
- Spanish - We are learning Indirect object pronouns and I need help with the ...
- spanish - translate from English to Spanish, thank you, please don't use the ...
- spanish 3 - Escribe unas frases hablando de las cosas en tu vida o en tu familia...
- Spanish - El Laberinto del Fauno Guillermo del Toro Escribe 3 -4 frases para ...
- math,algebra - what is the difference and similarities if solving an equation ...
- Spanish - Can someone please explain to me how to do this: Traduce las frases al...
- LA - 2.what is the description of the theme of article lottery winners who lost ...
- Spanish - How do you tell time in Spanish. son las 5 ye 2 en canada!no se como ...
- Spanish HELP PLEASE - I am trying to make sure i get this right because it is my...