Posted by sam on Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 10:35pm.
Escribe las frases en espanol.
1. We forgot the homework. ( literalmente: "The homeowrk was forgotten "on us")
2. You lost money. ( the money was lost "on you")
I AM VERY CONFUSED
spanish - Claudia, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 10:38pm
Nosotros olvidamos la tarea
tu perdiste el dinero
spanish - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 9:11am
OK. Let's look at what Claudia provided for you first. SHE is accepting the blame = nosotros olvidamos la tarea. Tú perdiste el dinero.
Now, what you are doing is called ACCIDENTAL: no one is accepting the blame! Instead the "thing" itself gets the blame and it's only incidental (happenstance) that a person is involved.
Se nos olvidó la tarea.
Se te perdió el dinero.
See how the THING is at fault? You need to see that first. Then the "nos" or "te" are the indirect-object pronouns, NOT taking the blame, but only happening to be there!
Please let me know if you don't have the idea yet.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - assignment Escribe las frases en espanol. 1. We forgot the homework...
- Spanish - We are learning Indirect object pronouns and I need help with the ...
- spanish - translate from English to Spanish, thank you, please don't use the ...
- spanish 3 - Escribe unas frases hablando de las cosas en tu vida o en tu familia...
- Spanish - El Laberinto del Fauno Guillermo del Toro Escribe 3 -4 frases para ...
- math,algebra - what is the difference and similarities if solving an equation ...
- Spanish - Can someone please explain to me how to do this: Traduce las frases al...
- LA - 2.what is the description of the theme of article lottery winners who lost ...
- Spanish - How do you tell time in Spanish. son las 5 ye 2 en canada!no se como ...
- Spanish HELP PLEASE - I am trying to make sure i get this right because it is my...