Posted by Jessica on Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 9:13pm.
how do you say peoples names in spanish
- Spanish - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 9:22pm
A person's name remains the same no matter what country she is studying or living in.
- Spanish - jazz, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 9:25pm
nice question ahha!! yes what ms sue said shes very smart.
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 9:33pm
Sorry, but this is how Spanish names are:
In addition to each Christian name (first name) each Spanish child has 2 last names (family names): his father's followed by his mother's. Sometimes he/she puts "y" = (and) between the 2 last names. For example, Mr. Carlos Pérez () Gómez marries Miss María Vega (y) (and) González. They have a son whose name is Juan Pérez (y) Vega (or Juan Pérez). His sister is named Adela Pérez (y) Vega (or Adela Pérez). If Adela marries Leandro Fernández (y) Álvarez, she will be named doña (Mrs.) Adela Pérez DE Fernández. So, in a "nutshell" you have a "family tree" in a Spanish name!
- Spanish - jazz, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 9:35pm
oh no ms sue was wrong. she still is really smart.:)
- Spanish - jazz, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 9:41pm
ahha dont worry about it ms sue everyone loves ya!!:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help! - spanish words to talk about names so far I got... comom...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- Spanish - I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
- spanish - im not mexican so i dont have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- SPANISH - I Need to write a letter to a girl in spanish for my spanish class. ...
- Antrolopogy - How did systems of Spanish landholding and mining affect native ...
- Spanish - Need ten names of famous men and women who are of spanish descent
- Spanish - What are some ways (in Spanish) to change the names of your friends to...
- Spanish - Good screen names in Spanish for a girl?
- spanish - i dont get how you say the words in spanish is writen and we say some...