• Consider the following scenario: Your company sells its products in many different
countries. The Director of Exporting and Trade has decided to take on a number of
interns over the summer to help the company communicate with its outlets within the
various foreign countries. The interns, who are studying to get their Associates Degree
in Business, are going to need an introduction to international labor if they are going to
be able to communicate with the various countries.
• Write a 350- to 700-word memo explaining the basics of how labor forces influence
• Include information on labor quality, quantity, and mobility, as well as minorities, the
labor market, and labor unions.
Business - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 10:01am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites to visit:
1. (Yahoo answer from 1 year ago): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070606193256AAPZHxK
2. (part II of #1): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070602192948AAdOAr3
3. (keywords): http://linkedwords.com/business/international-business-and-trade/international-business/labor_forces_influence_international_business.php
4. (small business directory): http://www.onlinebizdirectory.com/business/labor_forces_influence_international_business.html
5. (free term papers; do not plagerize!): http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Basics-Labor-Forces-Influence-International-Business/169298
6. (part II of #5): http://www.oppapers.com/topics/how-labor-forces-influence-international-business/0
7. (Developing a market plan): http://www.unzco.com/basicguide/c2.html
NOTE: Of course one would have to consider the "rules" of each country with whom you do business.