Posted by Bob on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:25pm.
Converting Fractions; *Round to the nearest hundredth.
I don't know if i'm right, I don't really know how to round it to the nearest hundredth. Help please..
- 6th grade Math - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:33pm
4 divided by 7 = 0.57142...
Rounded to the nearest hundredth = 0.57
Now you try the other two, and let us know what you get.
- 6th grade Math - Bob, Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:38pm
2. I got, 692376 So, rounds to.. 0.70?
3. I got, 657142 So, rounds to.. 0.65?
- 6th grade Math - Bob, Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:52pm
*Corrected, I got .857142 - (repeat sign) for 6/7ths.
- 6th grade Math - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 9:10pm
Liz is correct.
9/13 = 0.6923
rounds to 0.69 (because the 2 is under 5)
6/7 = 0.8571
rounds to 0.86 (because the 7 is over 5)
The hundredths are the second digits to the right of the decimal point.
Answer this Question
- math - A 6 pack of 4oz. containers of yogurt costs $2.99. What is the unit price...
- Rounding Decimals - Use the digits 0,2,5 and 8. Write a decimal that will round ...
- math aig - Tyrone rounded 23.94 to 24.How did he round? A to the nearest ...
- Trig-Please check - What are polar coordinates of (4,6) 1.Round r to nearest ...
- Math - 5 rad = _____ degrees: Round to the nearest hundredth if necessary 5pi/8...
- math - P lease need help with the following 4,830.5 divided by 5 round to the ...
- math,algebra,correction - the direction say to calculate to approximate radical(...
- Math Help! Someone please help?:) - 1. The sides of a square are increased by a...
- math - A)Round -7.86 up to the next integer. B) Round -0.04837 to the nearest ...
- Math - Math Problem: Find the area of a circle that has a radius of 14 feet. ...