Posted by kayla on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 8:52pm.
how do you put reflexives into the future tense such as
- french - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:00pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. When you learned Reflexive Verbs in the Present Tense, you learned where to put the reflexive pronouns:
You do the same in the future, except you use the future endings:
je me marierai
tu te marieras
il/elle/on se mariera
nous nous marierons
vous vous marierez
ils/elles se marieront
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French - WE are learning the subjunctive and we have a worksheet where we put ...
- Spanish - I need help conjugating the verb Pasar into prsent tense, imperfect ...
- Latin - When you're conjugating an -ere verb, such as docere, when do you put ...
- gcse french - i need to write about what my future partner will be like i need ...
- French - Hello. how do i say the following in the future tense? 1)What housework...
- English - Book reviews are written in? present tense past tense future tense ...
- french - what is the future tense of sortir?
- french - what's the future tense of tomber?
- english - • Write five sentences about the role of education in successful ...
- com155 - Write five sentences about the role of education in successful ...