Posted by Gio on Monday, October 27, 2008 at 10:13pm.
find the missing numbers and landmarks
explain how please
Math - drwls, Monday, October 27, 2008 at 10:50pm
27, 40, 18, 40
Math - JANE, Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 6:27pm
27 IS THE MODE WHICH IS THE # USED MOST. THERE ARE (2) OF THE FOLLOWING #'S: 20, 27, 36. IF THE MODE IS THE MOST USED #, THEN THERE SHOULD BE (3) 27. FIRST BLANK SPACE IS 27. RANGE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 1ST # AND THE LAST #. FIRST # BEING 18 AND THE RANGE IS 22 SO ADD THE 2 #'S TOGETHER. 18 + 22 = 40. 40 IS THE ANSWER FOR THE LAST BLANK SPACE. MINIMUM # IN DATA SET IS 18 (FIRST #). MAXIMUM # IS 40 (LAST #). HOPE THIS HELPS.
Math - DAVID, Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 5:57pm
Make up a data set of at least 12
numbers that have the following
Maximum : 18
Range : 13
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find the missing numbers to complete the patterns. Some are arithmetic ...
- statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
- Elementary Math - Find the missing numbers and landmarks for the set of numbers...
- 5th Grade Math - Find the missing numbers and landmarks for the set of numbers: ...
- math - Use the following missing pieces to complete the runaway math puzzle. 2 6...
- Chemistry Lab - Provide the correct coefficients to balance the following ...
- math - Show how to make one addend the next ten number. complete the new ...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...
- science - freezing and thawing cycle that causes potholes in roads and breaks in...
- math - hese numbers in ordered pairs are related to each other. 1.(1,2), (3,4...