Posted by tc on Monday, October 27, 2008 at 7:36pm.
show me a letter to an editor of your local newspaper opposing the veiw expressed by one of its journalists that the popular music of your country is full of sound and fury meaning nothing
English - Writeacher, Monday, October 27, 2008 at 8:05pm
You can go here -- http://www.newspapers.com/ -- to choose newspapers to hunt through. Be sure you go into their arts and/or music reviews section.
english - Emily, Monday, October 27, 2008 at 8:46pm
What are the parts of speech for the following sentence?
People rediscovered the horse as early as 1966.
English - Writeacher, Monday, October 27, 2008 at 9:02pm
Let us know what you decide, and we'll review your answers. I'll get you started:
People = noun
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Imagine that there are many children in your locality had missing ...
- Composition-7th Grade - For almost every news event, there are different ...
- English - Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper describing the sad plight ...
- english - ive to evaluate the media by the following ways: a newspaper editorial...
- statistics - Musical styles other than rock and pop are becoming more popular. A...
- stat - Musical styles other than rock and pop are becoming more popular. A ...
- business - please give me some idea how should i start writing about this ,i ...
- Eng lang - how to write a formal letter to the editor of the newspaper about ...
- English - How to write crisp points in articles and letters(to the editor)? Also...
- Technical Communication - I have to rewrite a letter to a local newspaper. ...