February 25, 2017

Homework Help: Pencils

Posted by Jackie on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:27pm.

Hey guys, I know this is a homework site, but I cant seem to find this anywhere on the web. I cant seem to find this pencil my chemistry teacher suggested to get, since I'm on the chem league, we will be doing a lot of Multiple Choice questions and this pencil is mechanical, it is shaped so that the tip is flat, and you only need to mark it once, you don't need to fill ("bubble") in a whole bubble. (retracing a circle-you just mark a line, and the pencil tip is shaped so that it fills the bubble)

Do you guys know what I am talking about? I would like to buy this pencil to save me some time on the standarized tests.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions