Posted by Jackie on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:27pm.
Hey guys, I know this is a homework site, but I cant seem to find this anywhere on the web. I cant seem to find this pencil my chemistry teacher suggested to get, since I'm on the chem league, we will be doing a lot of Multiple Choice questions and this pencil is mechanical, it is shaped so that the tip is flat, and you only need to mark it once, you don't need to fill ("bubble") in a whole bubble. (retracing a circle-you just mark a line, and the pencil tip is shaped so that it fills the bubble)
Do you guys know what I am talking about? I would like to buy this pencil to save me some time on the standarized tests.
Pencils - GuruBlue, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:30pm
Put "flat-tipped mechanical pencil" into Google. There are several possiblities for you to look at.
Pencils - Jackie, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:34pm
uhh. are you sure? I didn't really seem to get any good results.
Pencils - Damon, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:54pm
Try "mechanical carpenter pencil"
Pencils - Jackie, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:58pm
That may be right, but is it Number two?
Pencils - Damon, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 5:02pm
I am not sure how hard a carpenter pencil is. I use a conventional wood one and it is about #2
Pencils - FU(k Job, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 1:38am
I think you should buy the peeeeennnnniiiiisssss pencil
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science 8th grade - What would be the best treatment for polycythemia vera ? I ...
- Technology - For my final exam I must build a paper tower that stands at least ...
- medical coding - How many codes are needed to correctly code accidental ...
- AP Chem! - Hey, I have a test tomorrow in ap chemistry on gases. My teacher said...
- Dramas - I am trying to find this zee tv drama pancham but am unable to find it...
- Traffic Safety - I have to find the top 5 reasons that causes traffic accidents ...
- 9chemistry - could u please help me find a chemistry beaker that has a spout in...
- teacher aide - Need help! If you're preparing a bulletin board, how many ideas ...
- Reiny - Just a question for you. How do you remember all this. I'm wondering ...
- chem - Hey you guys how do you find the moles of .75g of He