Posted by lynn on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 10:42am.
I think he used some counterarguments although they were not glaring. He did address the views of people who might not care too much about the problem for one reason or another, and suggested reasons for perceiving it as everyone's business. What do you think?
com220 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 11:16am
Who is he? What article?
If you're referring to this post, can you tell us how to access the article?
com220 - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 11:29am
Here is the article:
(Broken Link Removed)
com220 - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 11:38am
Notice your assignment says " what do YOU think?" The statistics are staggering. The question is "who will foot the billion dollar bill?"
com220 - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 11:57am
Counter arguments? I didn't notice that.
lvhuymzt cwfu - lvhuymzt cwfu, Monday, December 22, 2008 at 4:48pm
qtakp mtoxkdzsi cuydrbnt pgatjh vfam srpctib imyucpjl
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- research writing - However, I think he used some counterarguments although they ...
- Senior Paper - hey gurl IP address is your Internet Protocol address. Its kinda ...
- Shakespeare - I have some essays questions to do and I have some answers, but ...
- Eng Ms. Sue - I'm using fear as the main cause of war and I have some reasons ...
- Science - I think genectic engineering should be allowed, but i can't think of a...
- English - I have to write a interpeting atory paper on Sunday in the Park in my ...
- english intro - What is war? Is it good or is it bad? War is defined in many ...
- English - what could be some reasons to why abstract language is used? One ...
- geography - Some problems that might occur if people hold different views about ...
- ENGLISH political research paper topic help! - Hey, I'm trying to come up with a...