Posted by nita on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 5:32pm.
Explain the difference between of a quantity and of a quantity.
56. Match the percents in column A with their equivalent fractions in column B.
Column A Column B
(b) 5% (2)
(e) 60% (5)
(f ) (6)
Explain the difference between 1/4 of a quantity and 1/4% of a quantity
math - Lilit***, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 5:34pm
well 1/4 is = 0.25 that is just a point or a number
but 1/4% is 0.25%
than that's just a percentage which is out of 100%.
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 5:41pm
I don't understand the first part of your question.
1/4 (0.25) of a quantity is 1 out of 4. You might eat 1/4 of a whole pizza at a meal.
1/4% (0.0025) of a quantity is 25 parts of 10,000 or 1 part of 400. If you ate 1/4% of a pizza, you might get one small piece of pepperoni.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - I need to know if I did this problem correctly: 5. Solve for x in |x...
- Algebra - 1. Compare the quantity in Column A with the quantity in Column B. ...
- Algebra - 2. Find the value of x^3 + 2x^2 - 3 when x=3 Answer-42 4. Compare the ...
- Algebra - 1.What is the shape of the graph of any linear function? Answer-line 2...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: I2(aq)Cu^+2(aq) Ag^+(aq)Br2(aq) Column 1---Column 2---...
- Algebra - I am trying to find out if my answer's are correct. Can someone please...
- Algebra - Are these answer"s correct? What is the equation for the line that ...
- Algebra - 4. Compare the quantity in Column A with the quantity in Column B. ...
- Tech - 4. after creating a column heading and or typing text within a column ...
- educational technology - 4. After creating a column heading and/or typing text ...