Posted by Jason on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:26pm.
How do u use veer in a sentence?
- Vocab - Jason, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:28pm
she suddenly veered off the road to avoid a deer
- Vocab - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:31pm
Yes. That's an excellent sentence. :-)
- Vocab - Jason, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:41pm
Ger taut smile revealted the highg levels of stress she went through today
make sense? for taut?
- Vocab - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:43pm
Absolutely (especially after you change "Ger" to "Her.") :-)
- Vocab - Giznelbell, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:58pm
sorry to keep bothering you
how do u use cauterize in a sentence?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- vocab - how would you use the word civility in a sentence
- vocab - i need hel because i don't know how to use indignation in a sentence and...
- 4th grade vocab - how can i use territory in a sentence? P.S it has to be about ...
- vocab - How can you use the word 'eminence' in a sentence? I know how to use the...
- vocab. sentence - can u pls give me a sentence with these words ambulate and ...
- vocab. sentence - can u pls give me a sentence with the word "avow"
- vocab, again! sorry! - Hi, again. I need help with this word decorum. the def is...
- English: Vocab - for the word "hiatus" can it be used in a sentence that says: ...
- vocab - What is a compound sentence for abnegation?
- vocab - I need a sentence for lugubrious.