Posted by deedee on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:32pm.
8gal 7qt minus 5gal 2qt= 6gal 1qt
Is this right
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:37pm
8 gallons minus 5 gallons isn't close to 6 gallons. Please try again.
math - deedee, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:41pm
well it equals 5gal 5 quarts
There are 4 quarts in a gallon
so that translates to 6 gal 1 qt
it was a multiple choice question
a 5gal 2 qt
b 5gal 3qt
c6gal 3 qt
d 6 gal 1qt
D is the only locical answer right?
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:43pm
None of the answers is correct. Please check your problem again.
8 gallons minus 5 gallons is 3 gallons.
math - deedee, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:46pm
I am sorry
It is 8gal 7qt minus 3gal 2 qt
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:50pm
Ahh! That's better. :-) But it still doesn't match any of your answers.
math - BOB, Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 6:35pm
WAT THE FRACK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU FRACKING GIRL YOU ARE MAD RETARDED GO BECOME A SPED KID
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - substract 8gal 7qt-3gal 2qt simple form is the answer 5gal 3 qt 4 gal 5 ...
- math - 5gal 1qt - 2qt 1pt= _gal _qt _pt
- Math - Find the best buy on pasta sauce a. 45 oz for $1.59 b. 1qt 16oz for $1.99...
- algebra - what is 8gal7qt minus 3gal 2qt?
- math - convert 14qt= gal. A)1.5gal B. 2.5 gal c. 3.5 gal d.4.5gal
- math - Find the best buy on pasta sauce a. 45oz for $1.59 b. 1qt 16 oz for $1.99...
- math - Please double check me. A community service organization has 19 men and 7...
- math - 3qt 1pt 12oz + 2qt 110z
- math - 2gal 2qt 2pt-1gal 3qt 1pt 2oz=
- Algebra - Square root of (q^2+7q+6) minus q minus 3=0. Minus 3 and minus q are ...