Posted by deedee on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 4:14am.
5.is 3.671 less than 3.67
6.A triangle has a base of 13 feet and an altitude of 7 feet. Find its area.
7.find the best buy on cashews
a.12oz for $5.39
b.1lb4oz for $7.39
c.10oz for $4.89
d.1lb for $6.39
A. 12oz for $5.39
math - Reiny, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 8:30am
how about writing your
3.671 less than 3.67 as
3.671 less than 3.670
can you tell now?
7. If I recall my non-metric units, there are 16 oz in a lb, so ...
$5.39/12 = $.45
$7.39/20 = $.37
$4.89/10 = $.49
$6.39/16 = $.40
So what do you think?
the 8gal + 3gal alone would already add up to 11gal
8 gall,7q + 3 gal,2q = 11 gal,9q
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - find the best buy on cashews a.12oz for $5.39 b.1lb4oz for $7.39 c.10oz ...
- math - Find the best buy on cashews (1lb is 16oz), a) 1lb for $6.09 B. 10oz for...
- math - The area of a triangle is 600 square feet. Find the altitude, in feet, of...
- math - .find the area of a triangle,to the nearest tenth of a square foot if its...
- Math - A triangle has base 15 feet (ft) and an altitude of 4 ft. Find its area
- algerba - A triangle has base 14 feet (ft) & an altitude of 6 ft. Find its area
- algerba - A triangle has base 11 feet (ft) & an altitude of 8 ft. Find its area.
- math - 1. Find the area of a circle whose diameter is 5.1 centimeters (cm). Use ...
- Maths (quadratic equation) need help - The altitude of a triangle is 3 less than...
- Algebra - A triangle has base 13 feet and an altitude of 7 feet. What is its ...