Posted by John on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:31pm.
what's in beat, but not bait;
In grief, but not in sadness;
In noise, but not in sound;
In duo, but not in madness?
There is a pattern. What can it be??
Can anyone help me with this one...I am stuck!! Thanks
- Riddle help - bobpursley, Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:40pm
the answer is the letter e.
- Riddle help - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:44pm
But there's an "e" in sadness and madness.
- Riddle help - John, Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:47pm
True...so I guess the whole e thing doesn't work??
I think that I need to look at it differently, but it is just not coming to me. I think these kinds of puzzles are really tricky.
I appreciate your help.
- Riddle help - IDK, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 5:22pm
I was asking the same question.
- Riddle help - Fahad, Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:30pm
didnt help dang it
- Riddle help - Fahad, Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 3:16pm
I HAVE IT ITS THAT THE FIRST VOWEL COMES AFTER THE SECOND VOWEL IN THE ALPHABET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
- Riddle help - Ms, Mand, Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 11:34pm
That doesn't make sense either, cause A doesn't come after E or O.
- Riddle help - someone, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 4:38pm
the first vowel comes after the second vowel trust me i know!!!!!!!!!!
- Riddle help - someone, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 4:39pm
the first vowel comes after the second vowel trust me i know!!!!!!!!!! ya only in the first set
- Riddle help - Anonymous, Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 6:52pm
- Riddle help - awsmpeep, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 7:30pm
ik can anyone find the answer to this odd puzzle if so please reply to this i need help with homewrk!!
- Riddle help - Jessthemess, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 7:00pm
techinically the vowel thing is right if you think on it. the riddle is meant to be confusing, and if you know where to look, its kind of a trick question. i read the riddle three times until i saw it and realized it was obvious XD
- Riddle help - Jessthemess, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 7:02pm
the vowels arent DIRECTLY before the other vowels. it is in the order they are commonly listed in. its not perfect, but its a riddle :3
- Riddle help - Sarah, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:02pm
That is right, I turned it in
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- riddle - Duo, magnificent, unicycle, God, and a couple freezing, discover the ...
- English - 1. I can't put off that noise. 2. I can't tolerate that noise. 3. I ...
- Math - On an EKG strip a nurse determines that a patient's heart is beating 5 ...
- 6TH GRADE MATH - Owen is fishing from a dock. He starts with the bait 2 feet ...
- physics - The sound of heavy automobile traffic, heard at a certain distance, ...
- physics - A car traveling at 22.1 m/s honks its horn as it directly approaches ...
- physics - A car traveling at 24.3 m/s honks its horn as it directly approaches ...
- Physics - sound - How can one recognise the beat frequency from a graph? Why is ...
- Physics - How can you recognise the beat frequency from a graph? Why is the beat...
- Maths - How can you recognise the beat frequency from a graph? Why is the beat ...