Posted by erik on Monday, October 20, 2008 at 9:27pm.
solve each equation for y. do x and y vary directly? if so indentify the constant of variation.
10th grade math - chaey, Monday, October 20, 2008 at 9:47pm
the area of a parallelogram is 85 square meters and its base is 17 meters long.
what is the height of the parallelogram?
10th grade math - Reiny, Monday, October 20, 2008 at 10:11pm
4x - 5y = 0 (#1)
4x + 6y = 12 (#2 x 2)
-11y = -12 I subtracted them
y = 12/11
back in #1
4x = 5(12)/11
x = 15/11
10th grade math - kailyn, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 8:23pm
it is about inequalities. i have to solve them graphically and shade the solution set.then i have to identify teo points within the solution set and two points not within the solution set. they are y is less than 2x-3
and y is greater than or equal to -3x. how do you solve for those equations ?
10th grade math - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 12:30pm
express the following as positive exponets
10th grade math - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 7:49am
what is the solution set for x^2-25 is less than or equal to 0
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 9th grade math i need help anything helps - 1. For the data in the table, does ...
- Algebra 1 - 1. For the data in the table does y vary directly with x? If it does...
- Algebra 1- A few questions, please help - **<--That means my answer choice 1...
- Algebra-HELP - x and y vary directly. If y = 24 when x = 8, what is the ...
- Algebra worksheet - Hello. My algebra teacher gave me this worksheet last week ...
- Algebra - For the data in the table, does y vary directly with x? If it does, ...
- Algebra 1 - For the data in the table, does y vary directly with x? If it does ...
- Algebra Variation Constant - What does this mean? Do I graph this or what? Find ...
- Variation - I have few questions that I need checked please and could you help ...
- Algebra - Find the variation constant and an equation of variation where Y ...