Posted by Aulease on Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 4:39pm.
what is the benefits of receiving a peer review?
what benefit does the peer reviewer gain from their paper?
what are some of the drawbacks to peer reviewing?
what other methods can you use to provide effective peer feedback?
COM 220 - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 4:46pm
We'll be happy to critique your thinking.
COM 220 - SraJMcGin, Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 5:04pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Perhaps by reading more about peer reviewing, you can formulate your ideas:
3. (Strategies): http://www.io.com/~hcexres/textbook/team.html
COM 220 - Aulease, Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 8:40am
this did not help.
COM 220 - Aulease, Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 8:42am
These 3 things that are posted did not help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- COM 220 - What benefit does the peer reviewer gain from this activity? What are ...
- Science - Which are reasons to get a claim peer reviewed? Check all that apply. ...
- peer review - what are some advantages for both the reviewer and writer of peer ...
- com 220 - What methods can you give to provide effective peer feedback?
- english- please revised - What feedback did you receive from the CWE, your peer ...
- english - Which of the following techniques would be best used to present ...
- English - Which of the following techniques would be best used to present ...
- Peer Review Article - I'm looking for 2 articles in Biology and I can't ...
- PEER REVIEW - What is the purpose of revising and editing an academic paper. 2. ...
- writing - How would you encourage a reluctant peer reviewer? Leave the room ...