July 6, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, October 16, 2008
What is the culture of the PLains Indians?
, Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 6:41pm
Answer this Question
- Why were eastern American Indians more adaptable to the “civilizing” ...
- Which culture developed a social hierarchy featuring chiefs and ...
- A major purpose of Fort Gibson in Oklahoma Territory was to A. hinder ...
- Were the western plains Indians or the Pacific Northwest ...
social studies/ history
- 1) Explain the Iroquois system. 2) How did the ...
SS8R - help!!!!!!! (2)
- Why were many Plains Indians attracted to Wovoka's ...
- Which of the following resulted from King Philip’s War...
- What was American's mistaken view of the Native Americans, and how did...
washington state history
- What are the similarities and differences in the ...
- I have to do an Essay on early history of new york state, how ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.