Posted by Claudia on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 9:08pm.
ok im doing my physics homework and we have to submit the answers online.
i keep getting these questions wrong and i only have one more try can someone please tell me how to work it?
a 2.5 kg otter starts from rest at the top of a muddy incline 94.6 cm long and slides down to the bottom in 0.50s.
What net external force acts on the otter along the incline? in units of N.
a 3.37 kg book is dropped from a height of 2.0m. The acceleration of gravity is 9.81 m/s^2.
what is its acceleration? in units of m/s^2
what is its weight? in units of N
a 2.70 kg block is in equilibrium on an incline of 23.3°
the acceleration of gravity is 9.81 m/s^2/
what is Fn of the incline on the block?
in units of N
A block with a mass of 5.8 kg is held in equilibrium on a frictionless incline of 27.0° by the horizontal force F
the acceleration of gravity is 9.81 m/s^2
what is the magnitude of F? in units of N
what is the magnitude of the normal force. in units of N
i have made diagrams of them to help me out. i was gonna post them here but its not allowed. maybe im doing the diagrams wrong>
physics - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:55pm
I would like to see your work.
physics - Claudia, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 9:01pm
ok, but how do i put it here if
when i try to post it it says:
You are not allowed to post internet addresses
i have scanned my diagrams and then uploaded them so i can post the html, so you can see my work.
could you tell me how can i post it if it keeps telling me that im not allowed to post internet addresses
- bobpursley - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 9:11pm
Post the web address with spaces, such as this..
w w w . H o t s a u s a g e . D e f ?
- bobpursley - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 7:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - ok im doing my physics homework and we have to submit the answers ...
- English - I am new and I have questions. Are there any teachers in this website...
- Physics :) - John and Joan walk in opposite directions around a circular path, ...
- Math SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP - Find sin(θ), cos(θ), ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- Pre Calculus - So I only have 3 homework questions left and I can't seem to ...
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION - I HAVE 5 COMMITTEE MEMBERS I HAVE TO PERSUADE WITH ...
- Homework - We, my roomates and I, keep getting replies saying stop posting under...
- Homework - How can I get help with my homework. Please remember these things: 1...
- Can someone please check my answer for chemistry - Compelete the following ...