Posted by Claudia on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:12pm.
ok im doing my physics homework and we have to submit the answers online.
i keep getting these questions wrong and i only have one more try can someone please tell me how to work it?
a 2.5 kg otter starts from rest at the top of a muddy incline 94.6 cm long and slides down to the bottom in 0.50s.
What net external force acts on the otter along the incline? in units of N.
a 3.37 kg book is dropped from a height of 2.0m. The acceleration of gravity is 9.81 m/s^2.
what is its acceleration? in units of m/s^2
what is its weight? in units of N
a 2.70 kg block is in equilibrium on an incline of 23.3°
the acceleration of gravity is 9.81 m/s^2/
what is Fn of the incline on the block?
in units of N
A block with a mass of 5.8 kg is held in equilibrium on a frictionless incline of 27.0° by the horizontal force F
the acceleration of gravity is 9.81 m/s^2
what is the magnitude of F? in units of N
what is the magnitude of the normal force. in units of N
i have made diagrams of them to help me out. i was gonna post them here but its not allowed. maybe im doing the diagrams wrong>
physics - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:55pm
I would like to see your work.
physics - Claudia, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 9:01pm
ok, but how do i put it here if
when i try to post it it says:
You are not allowed to post internet addresses
physics - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 9:07pm
dont post any hot links. If you have it posted on a web site, do this:
H t t p : w w w. s p a c e s
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- bobpursley - ok im doing my physics homework and we have to submit the answers ...
- Physics :) - John and Joan walk in opposite directions around a circular path, ...
- I cant post - I have problem i cant submit my work this keep poping up when i ...
- Calc - help needed - Hi, I'm stuck at this question: List all points on the ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- Physics - no matter how i work it out, i keep getting the wrong answers. please ...
- Physics - Know matter how i work it out, i keep getting the wrong answers. ...
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION - I HAVE 5 COMMITTEE MEMBERS I HAVE TO PERSUADE WITH ...
- English - I am new and I have questions. Are there any teachers in this website...
- Math SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP - Find sin(θ), cos(θ), ...