Posted by Alicia on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 5:35pm.
My daughter must correct the problems that she has gotten wrong in math, and we are trying to help her. I can not remeber how to write decimals in exponential form, and I tried looking in her book. Can some one help me so that I can help my daughter. Thanks
Here is the problem: Write 0.04 in exponential form.
5th grade math - Alicia, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 6:53pm
Can somone please help me with this question. I need to try to explain to my 5th grader decimals with exponets.
5th grade math - wess, Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:15pm
u just do say u had .50 and u wanted to put it into a percent u just move the decimal over two spaces and u get 50%
5th grade math - hannah, Friday, October 17, 2008 at 12:43pm
i have to do patterns. the pattern is
17_ 33_ _ 27 have no concept to follow
5th grade math - Adithya, Friday, October 17, 2008 at 6:00pm
Answer 0.04= 4*10power-2
Example for writing in exponential form..hope you get the idea.....
5th grade math - Victoria, Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 5:28pm
It would be like this if the number was 5.673
you would write 5 and sixhundred seventy three thousndths
The answer in how to write 5.673 is
5th grade math - lola, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 6:57pm
could time be least likely to see decimals used
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 5th grade (decimals) - how do u write dcimals in expanded form
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- Math - I factored 3.6x^6+2x^6-2.8x^2+3.2x as; 3.6x^7+2x^6-2.8x^2+3.2x However my...
- Math - I don't get where u got the 1:80 from 2:20 the time left in math class? ...
- algebra2 - Write the expression (2x)(4y) + 9x + 10y + (8x)(4y) in a simpler form...
- 5th grade - We are working on Fractions, mixed numbers and decimals. the problem...
- Math - Okay, Calculate. Write each answer in exponential form and in standard ...
- 5th grade math - Write twenty million,five hundred thousand in expaned notation ...
- math - how do u write decimals as fractions and how do u write decimals as mixed...
- math - grandma trying to help my grandson in 5th grade math...question/"explain ...