Posted by SARAH on Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:10pm.
can someone please help me?? im so confused with this. :(
Columbus's journey to the Americas in the 15th century led to many changes in the new world.
a. Identify the resulting convergence of cultures and items that were introduced to the old and new world.
b. Discuss the impacet on both of the areas. Use specific examples.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:14pm
a. What things and ideas moved from Europe to the New World? What ideas and things moved from the New World to Europe?
b. What changed in both areas?
Social Studies - SARAH, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:33pm
okay thank you soo much! i think i understand a. but not b. can you give me a little more help with b please?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:36pm
Some of the impacts were that Europeans began sending more ships and people to the New World. They brought back unusual plants and animals. The New World people received mostly strange diseases and oppression. Firearms and horses were also new to the native Americans
Social Studies - SALLY, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:47pm
but isnt a and b the same answers
Social Studies - Writeacher, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:48pm
If you substitute "influence" for "impact," you might have a better understand of b.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Studies - Why is it important that Christopher Columbus found America? Due...
- Social studies - what was initial reason for columbus journey to the new world(1...
- Social Studies - 1. The Mound Builders primarily lived in what regions? Select ...
- Social studies (7th gr.) - According to christopher columbus, who owned the land...
- History - By 1992, historical accounts of Columbus’s “discovery” of America ...
- Social Studies - 1)How did the shift to farming impact native american cultures...
- Social Studies - 1. Spanish explorers first arrived in the Americas A) In the ...
- Social Studies - Spanish explorers first arrived in the Americas A. In the ...
- Social Studies - How did changes of social economic and political changes ...
- social studies - How did changes in the climate affect the lives of early people...