Posted by shawn on Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 6:42pm.
Find the y-intercepts for the function given by:
Math check - Damon, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 5:56pm
The y axis intercepts are the values of the function when x = 0
4/5 - [(1/-4)] / [(2/-3)] + 3/2
Math check - shawn, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 6:00pm
Is it 0,63/50?
Math check 4 - bobpursley, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 6:49pm
How did you get 50 in the denominator?
Check my thinking.
Math check 4 - shawn, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 6:54pm
Okay I tried it again. I came up with 0,12/5 is that right?
Math check 4 - shawn, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 7:01pm
I tried it again I think it is 0,6/5 is that right?
Math check 4 - bobpursley, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 7:01pm
No. You need a tutor in basic math, and the sooner, the better. Right now, you are in algebraic fractions, and you have great difficulty in handling plain fractions. You need to master that quickly, before your tests.
Get a tutor now.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math check 3 - f(x) = 1/(x+7)+15/(x-8). Find all a for which f(a)=f(a+15). I ...
- math check question - Subtract and Simplify: 4a^2/(a-b)-(4b^2-8ab)/(b-a) I have ...
- Math check - Find the y-intercepts for the function given by: f(x)= 4/(x+5)-1/(x...
- Math check 2 - Solve: (t+24)/(t^2-t-56)+7/(t-8)=3/(t+7) I do know that (t^2-t-56...
- math - . Given the following function, f(x)=-x^2 -8x find: (a) vertex, (b) axis...
- Math - If a graph of a quadratic function can have 0, 1 or 2 x-intercepts. How ...
- College Algebra - Here is the whole question... I have figured most of it out ...
- math-please help,need quickly - find the slant asymptote of the graphof the ...
- Pre-Calculus - Graphing Polynomials Decide whether each of the following is ...
- College algebra - Given the following quadratic equation find. a) the vertex b) ...