February 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Write the equation of the circle that passes through the point (3,4) and has its center at (1,2).
Answer: (x-1)^2 +(y-2)^2 = 8
Thanks for the help.
Pre-Calculus-check answers -
, Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 2:13pm
Answer This Question
- Write the slope-intercept form of the equation of ...
- I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
NEED MAJOR HELP! *QUADRATIC EQUATIONS*
- Write the equation for the circle with ...
- Write the equation of the circle. Center at (4,2) and the circle ...
Pre-calculus-check answer please
- Write the standard form of the equation of ...
- Determine the value of w so that the line whose ...
Equations of a Circle
- Write the standard for of the equation of the circle ...
- Write the equation of circle O centered at origin that passes through...
- 1. write an equation of the line that passes through the point and has...
- Write the standard form of the equation of the circle that passes...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help