Posted by penelope on Friday, October 10, 2008 at 2:00pm.
First set of O- rings function
correctly and second O-ring
functions correctly .7552
First set of O-rings malfunction
and second O-ring functions
1st set of O-rings function
correctly and 2nd O-ring
1st set of O-rings malfunction
and 2nd O-ring malfunctions .0172
Fill in the probability distribution table
Then using the probabilities from the table find
P(Explosion on lift-off)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - A species of bees make hexagonal, 6 sided, honeycombs.The bees begin...
- statistics - You forget to set your alarm with a probaility of .3. If you set ...
- Physics - Two 10 cm diameter charged rings face each other, 20 cm apart. The ...
- Calculus - A wizard with a long beard and bright, flaming eyes places a table in...
- Maths - A manufacturer of souvenir items makes key rings which sell for $5.80 ...
- Easy Maths Question - A manufacturer of souvenir items makes key rings which ...
- Chemistry - Basically as you know the electrons circle the nucleus well in that ...
- Statistics - On the fifth day of Statistics, my teacher gave to me….five golden ...
- Pre Algebra - A customer at the ring toss booth gets eight rings for two dollars...
- Physics - Two fixed, non-conductive, isolated rings of radii 25 cm are ...