Posted by Kre on Friday, October 10, 2008 at 11:59am.
What percent is the greatest? 0.01% or
0.05%. If I wanted to buy a cream that has the greatest strengh, which percent would I purchase?
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 12:03pm
0.01% = 0.0001 or 1 part of 1,000
0.05% = 0.0005 or 5 parts of 1,000
Math - Kre, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 12:20pm
If I wanted to buy a cream that has a large strength, what cream would I have to purchase? 0.01% or 0.05%
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 12:24pm
Which is more -- one part of a thousand or five parts of a thousand?
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 12:31pm
Which is larger -- 1 or 5?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A bond has an average return of 6.8 percent and a standard deviation of 4...
- Math - The table on the right shows the measured dimensions of a rectangular ...
- math - The table on the right shows the measured dimensions of a rectangular ...
- math - if it is 4.371 what would be the nearest greatest percent? 4 or 5
- economics - suppose the income elasticity of demand for toys is +2.00. this ...
- Math - If you wanted to put 36, 34, 26, and 4 percent into a circle graph, how ...
- Math - Put in order from least to greatest. 12 percent. 1/8. 1.2 1/12
- Economics - A newspaper story on the effect of higher milk prices on the market ...
- IFSM 300 - The sales department tells management that they can increase revenue...
- math - If the offer was changed to "Buy 3, Get 2 Free," at $8.99 each, what ...