Posted by jasmine on Friday, October 10, 2008 at 4:28am.
I need to learn how to divide.
- 4th grade - bobpursley, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 4:58am
- 4th grade - Anonymous, Monday, October 13, 2008 at 8:34pm
you take 10/5 for example. how many fives are in 10? 2.
- 4th grade - Cindy, Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 9:36pm
L0L!!! U LIL GURL
IL TEACH U
3XAMPLE: x 4
4/16 <---1ST H0W MANY
- - - TIMEZ DUZ 4 16
- 16 G0E IN2 6?
L0L IM IN DHA 5TH GRADE...
ITZ PRETTY C00L 2 B TALKIN 2 A 4TH GRADA
WEL NEWAYZ WEHN U DO AREA N PERIMETER
0K LIL GURL L0LZ
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - I think i know how to divide decimals, but I want to learn more. Can...
- Science 4th grade - Why is it important for 4th graders to learn about animals ...
- 4th grade - 7 DIVIDE 85
- Math - Are you trying to solve for x, n or p? solve for n Show me how to work ...
- 7th grade - I need help with these math problems. a + 8 b + a ba b divide a 3b ...
- 4th grade - what are the nouns in the sentence: Ryan will learn to swim this ...
- 4th grade math - long division 823 divide by 7
- math-4th grade - a worker is usin boards to divide a rectangular animal pen into...
- math - did you know when you try to find the least commen multiple of 3 numbers ...
- geography - which country is the biggest (mongolia,china,southkorea,north korea...