Posted by lisa on Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 8:56pm.
please show me how to work this problem
- math - PsyDAG, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 11:29am
5*6 = 30. Write down the 0 and carry the 3 into the tens column. 5*7 = 35 (+ 3 = 38). Put the 38 down in front of the 0.
In the tens column, 4*6 = 24. Put the 4 down in the second line and carry the 2. 4*7 = 28 (+ 2) = 30. Add the two products.
I cannot put down the horizontal lines, but this should help you understand. Thanks for asking.
- math - PsyDAG, Friday, October 10, 2008 at 11:31am
The second product should be set one column to the left. However, my spacing was not carried into the post.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
- math - Can someone please help me with this math problem. My teacher is looking ...
- mat115 - Please help me with this math question. I am asked to show my work but ...
- College Math II - x/x – 1 - 3/x = 1/4 My problem says to show the work and to ...
- 6th grade math - Find the value fir each expression. Show your work. (13.28 - 7....
- Linear algebra - Show that the origin is the only equilibrium point of the ...
- Physics - please show me how to work out this problem: A roller coaster moves 85...
- Math - 4t+14=6t/5+7 Please help me work out this problem and show your work
- mat115 - Please help with this math problem. The directions are Add. Must show ...
- math - Can you please show me the steps to work this problem? 2(4+6)+4(2-3)=
- math - m = 4,(7,6) can anyone show me how to work this problem please and thank ...