June 27, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Why do people live near bodies of water?
Social studies -
, Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 7:07pm
Climate is milder, agriculture is better.
Answer This Question
- 1.What is a savanna? A savanna is a tropical or subtropical ...
Social Studies (1 question)
- Where do most people in Arabia and Iraq live? a. ...
- How do bodies of water affect temperatures
- Which statement is true about Africa? (A) It has 2 large ...
- the st. lawrence seaway connects these two bodies of ...
- Which of the following statements about Egypt is correct? A. ...
- My teacher said that some people did favor the taxes. The ...
Social Studies check my answers
- 1. Mexico's Central Plateau is an impotent ...
- The Panama Canal connects what 2 bodies of water? Different ...
- Why do most people live in the Western part of Columbia? a)to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help