Posted by katelynne on Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 5:41pm.
Who found a way to kill germs in what year.
3rd grade - bobpursley, Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 6:56pm
3rd grade - bobpursley, Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 7:00pm
sorry Katelynne, I didn't see 3rd grade. You can read that page in the book but it was...
Dr Samuel Lister, in 1865. He based his technique on something as simple as handwashing discovered a few years before. The above article is really interesting.
3rd grade - jenifer, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:16pm
Wjat does factor mean in math
3rd grade - jenifer, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:17pm
What does factor mean in math
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 - A colony of germs grows exponentially. It starts at 500 germs. After...
- 9th grade - A glass jar holds a single germ. After one minute, the germ splits ...
- Health - I need help! Last summer my family and I were camping in our new ...
- 3rd grade science - 1)list five ways germs were spread in pioneer days. 2)list ...
- germs - i nedd pics of common germs
- English - Identify and list one error in the sentence below: Hand sanitzer ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - How many day in a leep year?
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example
- 3rd Grade math - What multiplication fact can be found by using the arrays of ...