Posted by Cyleste on Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 3:58pm.
What are 2 substances that are useful because of their viscosity?
Science - bobpursley, Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 4:03pm
Science - kathy, Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 8:24pm
i only know one and its water because it can flow through pipes quickly
Science - Shaun Siby, Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 7:05pm
oil for lubrication inside the engine and lubrication for engine outside the engine. A car engine by the way.
Science - Pork Cheddar, Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 3:09pm
Suck it u sucksuck a dill
Science - kathy, Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 3:10pm
gas and grease
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - how does temperture affect the viscosity of a liquid?? In Nearly all ...
- Science - 2. why is gas able to flow? a) Its particles have melted and can move ...
- Science - Use the Particle Theory of matter to explain what viscosity in and why...
- Science - 1. A ___ has a definite shape and a definite volume. (1 point) solid...
- Science - Please Check my Work:pls check my work asap! 1. A ___ has a definite ...
- science --- pls check my work!!! - hi, pls check my work asap! 1. A ___ has a ...
- 8th grade science - Why can high blood viscosity have negative effects? Also, ...
- geology (science) - Why do some formations have low viscosity basaltic lava and ...
- College - Tmrw my exm plz give me soon reply ,about Measurment of viscosity and ...
- science - a___ is the change of one or more substances into other substances