Posted by Rose on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 11:08pm.
Kelly is nine years older than her sister. Kelly's age is one more than twice her sister's age. What is Kelly's age?
how do I solve this problem?
algebra - Rod, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 11:41pm
K = S + 9
K = 2S + 1
s + 9 = 2S + 1
9 = S + 1
8 + S
K = 17
algebra - Rose, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 11:46pm
algebra - gfiyret, Monday, September 14, 2015 at 3:33pm
algebra - Lu, Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 7:43pm
John is as many years older than his brother as he is younger sister if you know the age of his brother and is sister, how can you find John's age?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Kelly is 13 years younger than twice Jane's age. Write an expression for ...
- Algebra - Kelly is x years old. Mike is 2 years older than twice Kelly's age. ...
- algebra - Ulani has an older siste and a younger sister. Her older sister is one...
- algebra - juan is 8 years than his sister rosa. one day, he tells rosa that he ...
- Algebra - Mario is 16 years older than his sister Mercedes. Together, their ages...
- math - 50. 5 years ago, Jack was six less than twice of Kelly's current age. If ...
- math - your brother is 1/3 your age.your sister is 6 years older than your ...
- Algebra - Juan is 8 years older than his sister Rosa.One day, Juan tells Rosa he...
- Math - Ricky wrote the following to show that his sister's age is 6 yrs. less ...
- Pre-Algebra - Matthew is 5 years older than twice the age of his sister. If ...