Posted by soojung on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 11:04pm.
A species of clam shows incomplete dominance in the expression of its shell color. RR is the genotype for red shell, Rr is genotype for an orange shell, and rr is the genotype for the yellow shell. Predict the outcome of a cross between an orange shelled clam and a yellowed shelled clam.
So i would be crossing Rr X rr correct?
And then uhh I am not sure if this is correct too, so if you can check for me.
r Rr rr
r Rr rr
Is that correct?
If it is correct, does this mean there will be 2 orange and 2 yellow because of it?
Punnet Squares- Check my answer please. - bobpursley, Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 5:54am
Rr x rr
two orange, two yellow.
Punnet Squares- Check my answer please. - 1234567890, Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 8:54pm
what are the chances of a child with a square body?
IF THE MOTHER IS A ROUND AND THE FATHER IS SQUARED PLEASE HELP ME I AM CLUELESS
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science 😭 - How is incomplete dominance different than dominance? ...
- Science - Can someone actually help me with this...? Instead of telling me to ...
- Science - 4. To identify the genotype of yellow-seeded pea plants as either ...
- Genetics - In cats the allele B produces black, whereas b produces yellow. ...
- physic - 3) A shell is fired from ground level with a muzzle speed of 350 ft / s...
- calculus - 3) A shell is fired from ground level with a muzzle speed of 350 ft...
- Biology - If an RR genotype is crossed with a Rr genotype, which color flowers ...
- science - The alleles for brown eyes (B) are dominant, while those for blue eyes...
- Probability - In a Cc x Cc crossing of peas, 5 offspring are of genotype CC, 12 ...
- Genetics - What are the parent genotype of virgin brown eyed female and scarlet ...