Posted by unknown on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:35pm.
Calculate the density of oxygen,O2 , under each of the following conditions:
2- 1.00 atm and 35.0 C
chemisty - DrBob222, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 11:51pm
If its an ideal gas (which it isn't), the gas at STP will occupy 22.4 L/mol.
1 mol = 32 g for oxygen.
density = 32/22.4 = ??
For 308 K, determine how much 22.4 L will occupy from V1/T1 = V2/T2.
Then 32/V2 = ??
Check my thinking. Check my numbers.
chemisty - Entedar, Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 12:05am
For part 1, STP is 1.43 which is correct.
chemisty - Wilson High School, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:37pm
1146 joules of heat is released when a 100.0 gram sample of an unknown metal cools from 95.00°C to 65.00°C. Determine the specific heat of a metal.
chemisty - Mat, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 4:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- lAM - Calculate the density of oxygen, , under each of the following conditions...
- chemistry - calculate the density of oxygen,O/2 under each of the followig ...
- CHEM - Calculate the density of oxygen, , under each of the following conditions...
- Chemistry - 1.Calculate the density of oxygen, O2, under each of the following ...
- chemistry - Consider the following reaction: I2(g) + Cl2(g) 2ICl(g) o Kp = 81.9 ...
- chemistry - Calculate the number of grams of reactant left over when 28.35 grams...
- Chem 1046 - Consider the reaction: I2(g) + Cl2(g) 2 ICl(g) Kp = 81.9 at 25°C ...
- Chemisty - A sample of ammonia gas occupies 2.65 L when measured at 28 degrees ...
- Chemistry - A sample of methane (CH4) gas contains a small amount of helium. ...
- Chemistry - 1. Oxygen (O2) is about 20% of our air, with about 80% nitrogen and ...