Posted by deja on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:36pm.
I need help with finding 13 mistakes in this paragraph.
some parts of the grand canyon have steep rocky slopes There are no trees or plants. Othar parts have short stubby bushes. columns of rock up to a mile (5,280 ft) high reach up from the canyon floor The Vulcan's Throne is a volcano cone. it rises 172 meters (567 f.t) from a rock shelf
- language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:44pm
What mistakes have you found?
Please make the corrections, and we'll be glad to help you from there.
- language - deja, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:08pm
Some parts of the Grand Canyon have steep rocky slopes. There are no trees or plants. Other perts have short stubby bushes. Columns of rocks up to a mile (5,280 ft.) high reach up from the canyon floor. The Valcan's Throne is a volcano cone. It rises 172 meters (567 ft) from a rock shelf.
- language - deja, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:12pm
- language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:17pm
You need commas:
steep, rocky slopes
short, stubby bushes
rocks, up to a mile (5,280 ft.) high, reach
The rest of your corrections are right.
- language - deja, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:29pm
- language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:37pm
You're welcome, Deja.
- language - deja, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 9:51pm
My teacher says there are only 13 mistakes. I corrected 15. Please help with these corrections below.
Some (capital s)
Grand Canyon (Capital G and C)
Columns (Capital C)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - The urine of horses are mixed with an excess of hydrochloric acid, ...
- PLEASE HELP ME!!! - I have to do a 4 pg report on the mediterranean ineed to ...
- English, about my essay - Hi, thanks for your kind reply. I am following MLA ...
- 3rd grade - alice folded a piece of paper into 12 equal squares and colored them...
- SCIENCE - I have a wanted poster to make on: mad cow disease and I need to find...
- math, algebra - can someone correct this for me... Problem : Business and ...
- math - The Grand Canyon The time t (in seconds)that it takes for an object to ...
- Algebra - Nick budgets from 300 pesos to 900 pesos for trees and/or bushes to ...
- Math - You have been given a recipe for a completely new fruit drink. The recipe...
- geometry - A farmer plants pine trees. If he plants 5 rows of 4 trees How is it ...