Posted by allison on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 7:22pm.
how do u integrate 1+u/3u+2u^2
please help me get started ...tnk u
- plz integrate - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 7:24pm
I would do partial fractions.
- plz integrate - Damon, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 7:55pm
assume you mean
(1+u) du /(3u+2u^2)
1 du/[u(3+2u)] + u du/[u(3+2u)]
now let's see if we can expand 1/[u(3+2u)]
a/u + b/(3+2u) = 1/ [u(3+2u)]
a(3+2u) + b(u) = 1
3 a = 1 so a = 1/3
2a + b = 0 so b = -2/3
so we have
1/[u(3+2u)] = (1/3)/u - (2/3)/(3+2u)
so the integral now is
(1/3)du/u -(2/3)du/(3+2du) +du/(3+2u)
(1/3)du/u +(1/3) du/(3+2u)
ok from there?
Answer this Question
- PLZ integrate - integrate cos^3x dx tnk U
- Integral calculus - Please do help solve the followings 1) Integrate e^4 dx 2) ...
- calculus - 1) Integrate Cos^n(x) dx 2) Integrate e^(ax)Sinbx dx 3) Integrate (...
- Calc 1 - integrate from 0 to pi/4 (sec^2x)/((1+7tanx)^2)^1/3 integrate form pi^2...
- integrate - integrate du/3u and integrate x/x^2 dx it might be simple...i just ...
- Calculus - 6.] Replace the integral in exercise 5 (int. (1/ 1 – t) dt a = 0, b...
- calculus 2 - Justify, with a written explanation or a mathematical reasoning ...
- calculus help please - dy/dx = 2y^2 Integrating...y=2/3 y^3 + C put 1,-1 into ...
- Calculus AB - Please help me integrate this equation using partial fractions: ...
- calc - integrate (3+x)x^(1/2)dx=? please help I have no idea how to integrate ...