Posted by bogie on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 2:45am.
idenifing fallacies and catergorizing fallacies
- crt 205 week 5 - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 7:21am
Hey, another Axia student. No puncuation, no verbs, no question.
Do you have any questions?
- crt 205 week 5 - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 7:38am
- crt 205 week 5 - lady, Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 8:41pm
In February 1992, a representative of the Catholic Church in Puerto Rico
gave a radio interview (broadcast on National Public Radio) in which he
said that the Church was against the use of condoms. Even though the
rate of AIDS infection in Puerto Rico is much higher than on the U.S.
mainland, the spokesman said that the Church could not support the use
of condoms because they are not absolutely reliable in preventing the
spread of the disease. “If you could prove that condoms were absolutely
dependable in preventing a person from contracting AIDS, then the
Church could support their use.”
I am not getting what fallacy this question is or why. Can someone help me
- crt 205 week 5 - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 9:27pm
Crt 205 week 5
- crt 205 week 5 - D, Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 8:21pm
Straw man fallacy
- crt 205 week 5 - Lola`, Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 2:42pm
it is the perfectionist fallacy which basically means all or nothing. the catholic church will not accept the use of condoms because they are not 100% perfect in preventing all diseases.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- crt 205 - week 5 categorizing fallacies
- CRT 205 - I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT IN APPENDIX C ...
- CRT/205 - Categorizing Fallacies
- CRT 205 - Identify fallacies
- Unknown - Can someone please help me with crt 205 week 5 assignment ( Identify ...
- college - what are the fallacies if any are in this argument in the border on ...
- english 101 - review the concept of fallacies and suggest ways to avoid ...
- english-fallacies - I need help distinguishing between fallacies
- Identifying Fallacies - Give example of fallacy from newspaper editorial and ...
- critical reading - Elaborate comparisons which are used by advertisers are ...