Posted by Jen on Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 5:31pm.
In the term 21y, what is ther literal coefficient?
I believe it is y
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - solve for 9x-21y=28 -9x+21y=21 in elimination method
- math need asap - 4x+5y=27 x=26-4y 4(26-4y) + 5y = 27 104 - 16y+ 5y = 27 -21y...
- math - is this correct 7x+21y-7=7(x+3y-1)
- math - 7x+21y-7=x+3y-1 GCF 7
- math - factory completely 21y^2+38+5
- Geometry - What is y if 6y+1=21y+13
- Math - List the terms without changing the expression. 21x+21y
- math - Thanks for the answer Reiny, could you explain the way you solved the ...
- Algebra - y^4-10y^3+21y^2
- algebra - 10y^3+y^2-21y