Posted by Kristin on Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:05pm.
is the sentence:
slough is very prominent in many households that are in the slums
how do i use slough in a sentence?
- vocabluary - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:10pm
I doubt if muddy ground or a snake skin is prominent in any households.
Please check these definitions, including a couple of examples about how they are used.
- vocabluary - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:12pm
Then your sentence is o.k. But it's not a common definition of slough.
- vocabluary - Kristin, Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:15pm
that is the definition we were given, how else would you write a sentence with slough
also can you check over this sentence.
martha, a perfectionist, started over because she got a FECK of sharpie on her project
was feck used properly?
- vocabluary - Kristin, Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:16pm
- vocabluary - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 6, 2008 at 5:20pm
Janie was in a slough after her dog died.
Yes, you used "feck" correctly.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Write complete sentence if the statement is a complete sentence. Write...
- sentence help :D - how do you use the word "PROMINENT" in a sentence?
- english - pliz help. is this sentence gramatically correct. i am looking forward...
- English - She also makes a very important remark that explains Samsara, “You ...
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
- English Grammar - 1. TV gives us a lot of pleasure. 2. TV gives a lot of ...
- Grammar - Which type of sentence is the following? The abdomen was hard and firm...
- Grammar - Which type of sentence is the following? An example would be. A) ...
- language arts - Identify the following sentence as either a fragment, run-on ...
- Grammar - Which type of sentence is the following? It seems to be worse when he ...