Posted by JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 8:34pm.
bob where r u !!!
- 11th grade physics - bobpursley, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 8:35pm
Did you post your thoughts? I cant critique it unless it is posted.
- 11th grade physics - JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 8:40pm
i cant think clearly i dont understand physics and my paper is due tomorrow i really need help please
- 11th grade physics - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 8:44pm
Jessica -- I never took physics, but I do understand Bob's answers (questions) to your question. Of course there's physics in football. Think about Bob's questions to you -- and then write your paper. There comes a time when you need to stop procrastinating and go with the information you have.
- 11th grade physics - JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 8:47pm
im not procrastinating i really dont understand it. im not asking for the answers im just asking for a little more help??
- dovrsj qsvaw - dovrsj qsvaw, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 8:52pm
pvawfml ipozjvcde vcshjkqx swriachv sokyp shaoiet vuzsafgi
- 11th grade physics - ermi, Monday, April 6, 2015 at 10:25am
a 15 kg box is released from rest at the top of frictionless 32 degree incline. if the box takes 4.5 s to reach the bottom. determine the height of the incline
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- 11th grade - I NEED URGENT HELP!! Bob is riding his bike along at 2m/s and drops...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- 11th grade physics - How do we know which plate has an excess of electrons?
- 11th grade physics - calculating the total distance ???
- 11th grade physics - my physics teacher asked the class to find a cool physics ...
- 11th grade physics - A car slows down from +32 m/s to +8 m/s in 4s. Calculate ...
- 11th grade Physics - How many current paths are there in a parallel circuit ...
- 11th grade Physics - How many current paths are there in a series circuit ...
- physics - A metal Bob of mass0.6kg is attracted to the end of a string of ...