Post a New Question

Accounting - Adjusting Entries

posted by .

$750 of insurance expense needs to be accrued. It was originally recorded as prepaid insurance. Do I just debit prepaid insurance and credit insurnace expense for $750??

My other problem is adjustment was made to record interest expense on bonds payable for $500. The payment for the principal and interest rate are not due until next year... how would I journalize that ?

  • Accounting - Adjusting Entries -

    Expenses are always debits. So if it was originally prepaid, you should credit that and debit Ins.Exp.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question