Posted by Amy on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 7:10pm.
plse help me
12 the ____ islands were added to the united states in 1898 but never became a state.
14 queen liliuokalani attempted to prevent these islands from becoming part of the united states.
5. a central american country dominated by the u.s
10. He was an influental naval officer that pressed for a powerful U.s navy and more money to be spent on ships.
plse help cant figure these onces out
sociol studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 7:21pm
Which islands are now a state?
Check these sites for your answers.
sociol studies - bobpursley, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 7:26pm
A lot of influential naval officers have pressed for a powerful US Navy and more ship construction, I have personally known half a dozen. Hyman Rickover is one the more famous in recent history, but I suspect Alfred T Mahan is the gent you are thinking of. But there have been a large number of them.
sociol studies - Amy, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 7:48pm
thx a million
sociol studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 7:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Who wrote the Virgin Islands national anthem Anastasia, have ...
- Social studies - The Polynesian islands vary widely and can be divided into? Sea...
- social studies - How did U.S. participation in World War I impact U.S. foreign ...
- social studies - Why did Hawaiians and Asians living on the Hawaiian islands ...
- social studies - In the early 1900s, who controlled most of the Pacific islands...
- social studies - what main reason did congress initially refuse to annex texas ...
- Social Studies - What did Frederick Douglass, and Andrew Jackson say about their...
- US HISTORY *JUST NEED CHECKED* - What foreign policy did the United States ...
- Texas Government - Please tell me which one of these is Federal , Confederal or ...
- social studies - which of the following arguments could have been used to ...