Wow. You are late. Get a study guide, and go through the math section, you can work through that section in a week. I would forget the other sections for now.
I am good at math. I have a review book, how am I supposed to memorize so many vocab words? I think reading and writing are my worst subjects, i usually get 2-4 wrong in math.
Vocabulary can be studied by writing each word on a note card. On the back, write the definition and a sentence using the word.
Then -- study, study, study!
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites for PSAT exam:
1. (SAT prep): http://www.majortests.com/sat/math-skills.php
2. (PSAT Online Course Outline): http://www.testprepreview.com/psat_practice.htm
3. (PSAT, College Board): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/psat/prep.html
4. (part II of #3): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/psat/prep/multi/multi.html
5. (free practice test): http://www.petersons.com/testprep/practice_test.asp?id=436&path=ug.pft.psat&sponsor=1
6. (part II of #5): http://www.petersons.com/education_planner/preparing_article.asp?sponsor=2859&articleName=PSAT_Practice_Tests
7. (Barron's prep): http://www.barronstestprep.com/PSAT/home.html
8. (practice material): http://www.4tests.com/exams/examdetail.asp?eid=59
9. (Yahoo practice): http://education.yahoo.com/college/essentials/practice_tests/psat/
10. (The Princeton Review): (Broken Link Removed)
NOTE: See all the help online? Visit each one and only save the ones that help you.
Thank you! The sites are very useful