Posted by Amy on Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 6:07am.
I am a Grade 11 student , I am willing to resit my maths exam this November , but I have to take my account that my IGCSE's are this year , my mocks will be in January and my real resit exams will be at the beginning of November , which is just a month ahead
Should I focus on my maths more than any subjects or how do I do it
Can someone give me an example of the hour ranges that I should spend for my maths as well for other subjects
I don't want to waste time
Please help !!!!!!
- Exams help - SraJMcGin, Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 9:59am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. First of all I had to discover exactly what the IGCSE papers are! Here are some sites to visit:
1. (slide down to the 2 "Mathematics"): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IGCSE
2. (I don't know if this is the same exam, but again there are 2 choices for "Mathematics"): http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/uppersec/alevel
3. (a book you might purchase/Study Guide): http://www.amazon.com/IGCSE-Mathematics-Ric-Pimentel/dp/0719574587
4. (about Exam Tutors): http://www.thetutorpages.com/subject/igcse-exams-tutors/igcse-exams-tuition/526
5. (PDF file to download with Math syllabus & rubric): www.cie.org.uk/docs/countries/usa/CIEwebsitesyllabusinfo_instructions.pdf -
6. (2007 past exam): http://www.scribd.com/doc/2468321/CIE-IGCSE-SUMMER-2007-MATHEMATICS-PAPERS-0580-s07-qp-4
7. (part II of #6): http://www.scribd.com/doc/2468283/CIE-IGCSE-SUMMER-2007-MATHEMATICS-PAPERS-0580-s07-qp-3
NOTE: There are even more sites but I looked for Practice Exams for this exam as there are for AP, etc. If I understand you already took the exam, and are to repeat it, you should have an idea what is on it. If the above does not help you, please post more specific questions. You do not want to spend all your time studying for ONE exam, if you have more to take. Good luck!
P.S. India is actually selling old exams!
- Mathematics xhosa english physics tourism life sciences - Nombulelo, Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 6:32am
I want to practise so i need questions especial for maths physics and life sciences
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Exam skills - Hello I'm a grade 10 student . I'm an A* student and have ...
- IGCSE help !! - Hello My IGCSE English language exam is after 2 hours. May a ...
- C++programming - Write an interactive C program that will accept each studentís ...
- economics - A professor of economics gives multiple choice exams each semester. ...
- Statistic- Average - A mean average of 60 on 6 exams is needed to pass a course...
- math - A mean average of 60 on 7 exams is needed to pass a course. on his first ...
- need help for medical coding 1 - can anybody tell me if they received an ...
- College Algebra - Charlie can grade exams in 2 hours. It takes Mark 6 hours to ...
- math - An instructor counts homework as 1/3 of the student's grade and the ...
- statistics-?mean average with lowest number out? - A mean average of 60 on 7 ...