Posted by PJ on Friday, October 3, 2008 at 8:35pm.
Rewrite the division as a multiplication do no simplify type fraction
Need Help Please
albegra - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 3, 2008 at 8:37pm
Solve for x.
19x = 82
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Rewrite the division as multiplication. -84/(86)= -84*(_) Do not ...
- Algebra - Rewrite the division as a multiplication. -26/(-8)= -26*? do not ...
- math 116 - Rewrite the division as a multiplication. 72/-18=72/18=72*1/4 Type a ...
- Math 116 Axia - rewrite using multiplication -70/(23) Do not simplify, Type a ...
- algerbra - rewrite division as multiplication and answere as fraction -37-(78)
- math - rewrite the division as multiplication h/1/k
- algebra - rewrite the division as a multiplication 14/-72
- algebra - -72 / (-92) rewrite the division as a multiplication
- math - rewrite the division into a multiplication 9y+14/66
- Math - I need some advice with this problem. Simplify as indicated. State at ...