Posted by Niqua on Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:27pm.
these words wont show the right def. when i type it in the dictonary search bar **but i do no u ladys can not do my work for 4 sure But really need help badly i have 11-30 to do and its 9:30 please help anyone thax:]
********just a small def. and two example of usage
- prefixes please help thax:] - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:31pm
Good grief! How much smaller do you want??
ante means before
Please see our last posts.
- prefixes please help thax:] - Writeacher, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:37pm
One website that can really help with things like this is http://www.onelook.com.
Enter the prefix and put an asterisk (*) immediately after it; then hit Enter.
Another one where you can do the same thing is http://www.yourdictionary.com
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- prefixs - **these words wont show the right def. when i type it in the dictonary...
- prefixes,suffixes,roots - do i type in the root word for example [agr] in the ...
- Pre-Cal (Help Please!!!!) - [Note: i need help really badly. I only have 2 hours...
- math (need help badly) - the vertices of triangle DEF are D(5,12)and E(2,7) and ...
- check please - hi ms. sue i was wondering if you had email that i can have to ...
- NEED HELP REALLY BADLY!!! PLEASE!!!! - Do you know what the words concnetrated ...
- Language Arts - Maniac Magee - I need help finding Maniac Magee online. I need ...
- math - i still don't get it im comfused on how many centimeters are there in a ...
- Math - Triangle AOB has vertices A(4,4), O(0,0), and B(8,0). EF right bisects AB...
- physics - Hi, my teacher doesn't teach us too well and we have a few packets to ...