Posted by Niqua on Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:27pm.
these words wont show the right def. when i type it in the dictonary search bar **but i do no u ladys can not do my work for 4 sure But really need help badly i have 11-30 to do and its 9:30 please help anyone thax:]
********just a small def. and two example of usage
- prefixes please help thax:] - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:31pm
Good grief! How much smaller do you want??
ante means before
Please see our last posts.
- prefixes please help thax:] - Writeacher, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:37pm
One website that can really help with things like this is http://www.onelook.com.
Enter the prefix and put an asterisk (*) immediately after it; then hit Enter.
Another one where you can do the same thing is http://www.yourdictionary.com
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- prefixs - **these words wont show the right def. when i type it in the dictonary...
- prefixes,suffixes,roots - do i type in the root word for example [agr] in the ...
- math - i still dont get it im comfused on how many centimeters are there in a ...
- Physics PLEASE - I'm trying to derive the formula v^2 = v0^2 + 2a(x-x0) were ...
- MATH - What is a bar graph? Here is an example of a bar graph http://www.google....
- math - Help!! I cant find this word fesselation. I looked in books and the ...
- math - Jeremy can type 144 words in 144 min. How many words can he type in 10 ...
- geometry - <DEF and <ABC are supplementary angles and <DEF is seven ...
- Language Arts - Maniac Magee - I need help finding Maniac Magee online. I need ...
- AP Physics - I'm trying to derive the formula v^2 = v0^2 + 2a(x-x0) were zeros ...