Posted by qwerty on Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:30pm.
explain how the path your life would take would be diffrent if school ended after 9th grade...
well im just looking for a few ideas that could basically involve anyone.
the only few things i could come up with are
- moar school
- getting job sooner
and the question is being adressed to a 9th grader
- writing - bobpursley, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:34pm
Did you think on the questions I asked you?
Reread and think. What would have been different without the senior courses?
- writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:35pm
Didn't you read Bobpursley's answer??
If you quit school after 9th grade, you'd be working a full time menial job. My grandmother only went through 8th grade in rural Indiana about 1895 -- and then cooked in her parents' hotel until she married. She never worked outside the home after that. She also didn't have any hobbies except watching TV.
You'll need to define how you expect life to be assuming you graduate from high school and probably go to college. How would your life be different if this was your last year in school?
- writing - qwerty, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:45pm
yea i saw bob's post
Did you after the ninth grade grow in personal relationships? how should i know this
Did you after the ninth grade learn to love any academic areas? what am i suppose to do, make somthing i think i might go into and then make up another academic area that i might love if it changed...
bottom line is that i dont know how things will turn out and it's asking more for how it would be diffrent if everyone ended at 9th grade, not just me dropping out
What would have been different without the senior courses? i have adressed this and say more school
im only looking for other ideas because im missing a body in my essay
- writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:55pm
I think you've missed the whole point of this assignment. You're to use your imagination and powers of observation.
- writing - bobpursley, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:55pm
We will be happy to critique your thinking, but we cannot do it for you.
- writing - qwerty, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:58pm
- jynis nduxlrw - jynis nduxlrw, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 11:51pm
okyd fbskgoiyv drul rbin bmnjq lpthorvm eoji
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing - well im troubled with a prompt, it is... explain how the path your ...
- 9th grade classes - I'm choosing which classes I want to take for freshman year ...
- English Essay Writing - I was wondering if I could please get some help. I am ...
- rhetoric (essay writing) - I just need a few ideas of what are the causes of ...
- Powerpoint - okay, I need to do a powerpoint for this career "computer animation...
- English - Coud you please check these few sentences? Thank you. 1) I have just ...
- 9th Grade Courses - For 9th grade science, which would be easier to take? ...
- Health - In your life, you will face some decisions that are so serious that you...
- writing/language arts - Hey! I'm supposed to write a 3-4 page essay, describing ...
- Novel - Heres what I have so far for the intro. of the novel. Let me know what ...