Posted by chantel on Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 7:02pm.
how do i write these telling sentences correctly?
dogs can dig
cats are soft
a fox is fast
an ant is not big
grammar - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 7:08pm
You need to start each sentence with a capital letter and end with a period.
grammar - chantel, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 9:11pm
Dog can dig.
Cats are soft.
A fox is fast.
An ant is not big.
grammar - amina khan, Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 9:04pm
Write a telling sentence of your own.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - Table: Like Dogs Yes No Like cats Yes 194 21 No 110 10 For parts a-...
- Essay Writing - I need help with making my outline parallel. II. Body A. Needs 1...
- maths - Scenario: There is a bus with 7 girls inside, Each girl has 7 bags, ...
- English - Which of the following is a compound subject? cats and dogs twenty-two...
- geometry - An animal shelter has 22 cats and 16 dogs. Write the ration of dogs ...
- Essay Writing - I need help with parallel structure. My essay is contrasting ...
- Math - Callie surveyed 40 students at her school to see how many have dogs and/...
- Math - Write the ratio of dogs to cats in simplest form. 12 dogs, 16 cats
- Math - Dogs cats and donkeys had a tug of war.four cats tied with three dogs.two...
- math - If there were only cats and dogs at the pound and the ratio of cats to ...