I am doing a project on Dawn Dupree. I have to find works she has done. The title of the work and the date completed. I have tried to find this information but have had no luck. Please help, deadline for project has now been set.
art - GuruBlue, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 3:07pm
Here are some images of her work.
art - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 3:09pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Let's start with her Website:
2. (part of #1) works, etc. is under construction so not available at this time.
3. (questions she has answers): http://www.themaking.org.uk/Content/makers/2007/09/dawn_dupree.html
4. (Here she talks about her work = I don't see titles, dates, etc.): http://craftscouncil.org.uk/craft-directory/makers/view/?guid=d2aa8cfb1dfbcef8&maker_ref=9614&page=9&from_page=/craft-directory/makers/list/&sortby=location&sortdir=desc&fltlocation=London
5. (a work at an exhibition): (Broken Link Removed)
6. (embroidery = the first one): http://embroidery.embroiderersguild.com/2007-3/e-may2007.html
7. (textiles): http://www.themaking.org.uk/Content/makers/textiles/
Because her 2nd website is under construction, you might try an e-mail to her~ In the meantime, I'll look for images. If you have the names of any works she has done, that would help.
art - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 3:22pm
This may be the same one Guru gave you.
Here is a Google Search: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Dawn+Dupree%27s+work&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2
There are a few of her works. When you click on one, look very carefully at the top of the screen and you'll find another website that could tell you more. For example, when I clicked on the 2nd one, it went to an embroidery site.
There is not much on her, because she's so young, I suppose. Did you select this artist or was the name given to you? Do you need embroidery, textiles or paintings?
art - Writeacher, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 3:44pm
Here are several links to posts about this very topic. You may find additional help in here.